Joseph P. Moser
Associate – Area: Corporate & M&A, Real Estate
Joseph P. Moser is an associate in our Vienna office. He is a member of the corporate and M&A practice group, which is his primary focus. Additionally, he is a member of the real estate practice group.
Joseph holds a law degree (Mag. iur.), a business law degree (Mag. iur. rer. oec.), a doctoral degree (Dr. iur.), and a degree in tax law, accounting, and finance (LL.M.) from the University of Innsbruck. He won several academic scholarships. Before joining E&H as an associate, he worked as an assistant professor at the University of Innsbruck Institute for Corporate and Tax Law, and interned at several prestigious law firms and government agencies, including an internship at the Austrian Consulate General in New York City.
Joseph is fluent in German and English, and has a basic knowledge of Spanish.
- Moser, Anmerkung zu OGH 29.5.2018, 4 Ob 58/18k, ÖBA 2018, 802
- Moser, Zeitliche Beschränkung des Anspruchs auf Vergütung der Barauslagen einer Verfahrenshelferin? Zak 2018, 124
- Moser, Gerichtsstand des Erfüllungsorts nach der EuGVVO 2012 für Ansprüche aus Staatsanleihen, ÖJZ 2017, 897
- Moser, Konferenz Crowdfunding & Crowdinvesting, ÖBA 2016, 906
- Moser, Bericht zur Tagung „Autonomie und Selbstbestimmung in Europa und im internationalen Vergleich“, europa ethnica 2015/1, 55