Our capital markets team is part of the banking & finance practice group. The members of our capital market team are highly specialized and have many years of experience in capital market transactions. Our clients appreciate our entrepreneurial approach, which guides us towards pragmatic solutions even when time is of the essence.
We advise on all aspects of capital market law and provide support in equity and debt financing from the planning stage, through the preparation and negotiation of the necessary documents, all the way to completion. We have made a name for ourselves as leading advisors for large capital increases on the part of issuers as well as for IPOs. We eagerly tackle complex transactions requiring a high degree of expertise and experience in regulatory issues, takeover law, and investment fund management. Utilizing an interdisciplinary approach, our team has attained a strong market position, serving international clients and regularly working on cross-border transactions.
In short, we have the skills and the energy to deliver results for our clients.
OUR AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
- Initial public offerings (IPOs) and listings
- capital increases (Re-IPO/SPO)
- private placements
- takeover law
- debt and hybrid dept
- convertible bonds
- issuance programs (DIPs, MTNs)
- derivatives, repurchases (repos), and securities lending
- private equity, investment funds, and asset management
- corporate governance and compliance for issuers
- financial market supervision law (MiFID II, MAD, EMIR, AIFM/UCITS, Solvency II, CRR)
- regulatory proceedings